Tuesday, July 10, 2007

So it begins!

After sending out tons of emails, Project 30 is underway! I don't expect to have a lot of actions from now til the beginning of August, since the due date is on August 8th, but I can't hardly wait to see what people would come up with. I have a few ideas for my poster already, hopfully this project can turn out to be something bigger than expected!

p.s. after talking to my new roommate, I should contact friends from flickr as well...

My friend K has mentioned that the next project 30(yes, I plan to continue) should be limited to 30 minutes(from start to stop). I like that idea...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you going to do 30 - 30 projects now?

typebalance said...

30 x 30... thats a lot of posters. Laura, make sure you retain a part time at Kinko's 8-)

Boris, how come the blog does not have your ad poster in it? Put it in!

boriskan.com said...

why wait! I don't have forever!!

boriskan.com said...

I don't really know how to...

SaadInk. said...

how many so far have shown interest in doing this? just curious...

boriskan.com said...

So far i have at least 12 ppl, how to fill up another 18 posters would be a challenge... but that's the reason of why I am doing it.